If you want to add more probiotics to your diet, give water kefir a try! Dairy-free and vegan-friendly, this tasty beverage offers beneficial bacteria and yeast and can easily be made at home!
Hope you enjoy this tutorial video!
- Pour 2 cups of coconut water into a glass jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water kefir grains. You can add more grains if you want a faster fermentation process, I add about 6 tablespoons, and get plenty of fizz after 2-3 days of fermentation!
- Cover with a coffee filter, cloth cover or Fermentation Cap.
- Let sit for 24 – 48 hours
- The coconut water kefir will be a little fizzy with a slightly tangy flavor.
Subscribe to my channel to watch all my future videos!
Follow me on Instagram! @green_to_glass
Like my Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/greentoglass/
Stay tuned for more videos in my future posts! You can subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new videos by email on a monthly basis.