Delicious Vegan Gluten-Free Snack or Dessert Recipe : The Best Dark Chocolate Black Bean Brownies
Makes about 12 servings
To make this healthy, vegan, gluten-free brownies recipe you will need:
3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds in 1 cup of filtered water, let rest for 5 minutes
2 cups canned or home cooked black beans
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup raw cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional!)
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
¾ cup, 70% cocoa content or more, dark chocolate chips or chunks.
- Preheat the ovens to 375oF. Grease a square tin (23×23) or line it with parchment paper.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a food processor until it turns in a uniform paste.
- Pour the batter in the greased square tin.
- Bake in the center of the oven until firm and a toothpick comes out clean, 30-40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool before you unmould and cut them.
Stay tuned for more healthy, gluten-free vegan recipes in my future posts! You can subscribe to the Green to Glass newsletter and receive notifications of new videos and recipes by email on a monthly basis.