Delicious, crispy golden cereal recipe that is sure to please! This high protein quinoa granola is gluten-free, made with seeds and nuts, and perfectly sweetened with maple syrup.
Yields 3½ cups
To make this high protein quinoa granola recipe you will need the following ingredients :
½ cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup unsalted cashews, chopped
½ cup raw almonds, chopped
1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 small pinch of sea salt
To make this wonderful high protein quinoa granola, follow these simple steps :
- Preheat your oven at 350oF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet et bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes, stirring the granola halfway through the baking time. The granola is ready when it reaches a nice golden brown color.
- Let the cereal cool completely on the counter. Using your hands, brake the big pieces into bite size chunks. Store your high protein quinoa granola in an airtight container. It will keep for about 1 month.
- Serve with your favorite plant-based milk or my homemade cashew yogurt.