Kale chips are super easy to make!
Once you try this recipe, it will surely become a family staple!
All you need are a few large kale leaves, olive oil, and sea salt!
– Preheat your oven to 350F.
– Wash and pat dry your kale leaves with a clean towel. Pull the kale away from stem, and use only the leafy part of the plant for this recipe. You can store the kale stems in an airtight container in the freezer and add to your smoothies later on.
– In a large mixing bowl, using your hands, massage the kale leaves with a lug of olive oil and a good pinch of sea salt.
– Lay kale out in a single layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Make sure it’s crispy, but not browned, because it will taste bitter if overcooked.
– Enjoy as a snack or as a crispy meal topping!