This is a short video tutorial on how to make your own kombucha at home! Kombucha is a fermented tea, rich in organic acids, active enzymes and antioxidants. It helps improve the body’s digestive strength, its a natural muscle relaxant and a liver detoxifier. In addition, it helps speed cellular recovery!
To make your own Kombucha Tea at home :
– Combine hot water and sugar in a glass jar.
– Place the tea or tea bags in the sugar water to steep.
– Cool the mixture to 68-85ºF.
– Remove the tea bags or completely strain the loose tea leaves from the liquid.
– Add starter kombucha to the liquid.
– Add an active kombucha scoby (mother).
Hope you enjoy this tutorial video!
Subscribe to my channel to watch all my future videos!
Follow me on Instagram! @green_to_glass
Like my Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/greentoglass/
Stay tuned for more videos in my future posts! You can subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new videos by email on a monthly basis.