These delicious no-bake oatmeal nut chocolate chip cookies are vegan, gluten-free, rich in fiber, and sure to please everyone!
Do you need a delicious pick me up cookie today? These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Nut Cookies will feed your inner kid!
1 1/2 cup soft pitted dates or soaked dried dates
1 cup (250ml) old-fashioned rolled oat
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw hazelnuts, pecans, or walnuts
1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons filtered water
1/4 cup (150ml) vegan dark chocolate chips (70% cacao or more)
2 tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon raw cacao powder or cinnamon
1 tiny pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
To prepare these wonderful no-bake chocolate chip cookies you will need to follow these simple steps :
- Blend all the nuts in your blender until you obtain a paste like consistency. You can add 1-2 tablespoons of water if your mixture is too dry.
- Blend all the other ingredients above, excluding the chocolate chips, in your blender until you obtain a dough like consistency. Add small amounts of water at a time if your mixture is too dry.
- Remove the blade from your food processor, add in the chocolate chips and mix to incorporate them well in your dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out your dough, form little balls with your hands, and then place them on your baking sheet.
- Once you have used all the cookie dough, flatten the balls with your palm to make little discs.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving.
- Store your cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.
Are you ready to start planning your meals and making better food choices for you and your family? Stay tuned for more healthy snack recipes in my future posts! You can subscribe to this blog, and receive notifications of new posts and recipes by email on a monthly basis.