Delicious vegan recipe : Pasta in a roasted sesame sauce with cashew nuts, sauteed leeks and green onions
Makes about 4 servings
To make this healthy, vegan, gluten-free, roasted sesame sauce pasta you will need:
350g Soba brown rice noodles
5 tablespoons tamari
3 tablespoons mirin
3 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
3 green onions, chopped
2 leeks, white part, chopped
½ cup adzuki bean sprouts
½ cup of unsalted, crushed cashew nuts
sesame seeds for garnishing
Olive oil for cooking
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauteed the onions and leeks in olive oil until tender and fragrant.
- Mix the tamari sauce, mirin and roasted sesame oil in a large bowl.
- When the pasta is ready, add to the bowl and mix the noodles thoroughly in the sauce.
- Finally, add the sauteed leek and green onion mixture, adzuki bean sprouts, and cashew nuts to the pasta and blend all the ingredients well. Serve hot, topped with the sesame seeds.
Stay tuned for more healthy, gluten-free vegan recipes in my future posts! You can subscribe to the Green to Glass newsletter and receive notifications of new videos and recipes by email on a monthly basis.